I sat down today with my new awesome Goddess guidebook for the next year of 2013 (thanks to friend Kimi who led me to this wonder)!! The first thing that the creator has you do in the book is to do a "Closing Ceremony", so to speak, by writing out a review of 2012. I'd never actually done this before, always focusing on what I wanted for the coming year, instead of looking at how I fared the past year with my goals. The great thing about it is that it didn't just focus on those sometimes superficial new years resolutions, it asked me to ponder things I would have otherwise ignored. Good examples are: lessons learned, dreams that came true, how I got to know myself better, and lots more from a growth and spiritual standpoint. These considerations really opened my mind to the fact that so much more then I thought actually happened in 2012. My growth was amazing, and this allowed me to measure, so to speak, just how much I've transformed and the circumstances that led to my life changes. I knew that significant changes occurred, not only in my external life, but also in the way that I have come to know myself on the inside. This is also a great way to turn an seemingly negative circumstance into a positive learning experiences! It made me really happy to see my progress, and I think it would be a very beneficial step for everyone to close out this great year of 2012.
If anyone is interested in taking a look at the guidebook, she sells it extremely cheap online and you can simply download and print out the book yourself. I'll attach the link below. It is geared towards women, so sorry guys....although I'm sure if you feel like tapping into your inner Goddess, it would be quite beneficial ;-) I know, have your lady buy it and then copy the questions in a super manly fashion!! :-D
www.LeonieDawson.com
Either way...think about it...we learned and grew and changed in so many ways that deserve recognition. After reviewing 2012, we can feel great setting our "dreaming big" goals for next year!!
Lots of happy reminising to you!!
Jessie
No comments:
Post a Comment