Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Feeling of Thanksgiving!

  Ahhh....Thanksgiving! Perfect holiday of the moment!! Lately, I've been Feeling an overwhelming sense of genuine amazement and appreciation for everything in my life right now.  The even more wonderful thing is that the more blessed I feel, the more blessings I feel that I am given.  I think in the past I knew that I should be thankful for things, and I could articulate them just fine, but my constant discontent and need for more, More, MORE made the feeling turn into just a statement of thankfulness.  I'm truly grateful that my heart and mind have been opened up to a deeper spiritual understanding of life and every feeling (both emotional and physical) that it has to offer.  We make our lives happy or stressed or peaceful or miserable...it's our understanding of the power we all have within us, to unconditionally love and listen to our Spirits, that allow us to manifest the true life of our dreams.  I happened to "stumble upon" a few eye opening situations in my life so far that have managed to crack the door and change everything. I quoted the "stumble upon" because I know that it wasn't really by chance that they happened, or that I was drawn to them, everything happens in this life in order to get us to realize the true reason we're sent into these bodies.  It's whether we choose to listen to our intuition, or press on with our previous plans that may or may not be in harmony with who we truly are inside.  I'm very thankful for my past, and for my guides, friends,  family, and intuition that never gave up on showing me the right path, even when I was being pretty darn stubborn!  True happiness and appreciation is right now, in this moment, living present, and I'm vowing to try my hardest to live right here from now on! 
  I wish for all of you the true feeling of Thankfulness to see how wonderful your lives are today and every moment to come <3 

Happy Thanksgiving,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment