Friday, November 16, 2012

Who likes Candles?

   I'm thinking on a lighter note today...I was just honestly pondering how much I LOVE having candles burning in my home! Besides just the improved ambiance, I think it just creates a certain amount of comfort that always makes me feel happy and at home.  They make my house smell awesome, inspire my creativity, and I really think they help me relax and enjoy some fun.  Lighting a candle also makes me feel a bit more spiritually connected. You can use the burning of a candle to invite the spirits of the ones you love, or maybe even your guardian angel so you can Ask for help when you need a boost of clarity.  I've actually started using the lighting of a candle to set my intention for a certain mood and I really think it helps me to let go. For example, if I'm having a bad day and I want to get rid of all those yucky feelings, I'll just consciously set my intention to let those feelings go, light a candle, and it's like my worries burn up with the flame.  Call me crazy but hey, whatever works for ya right?!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment