To Quote an amazing, Bob Marley..."Don't Worry About a Thing, Cause Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright" ...
The more time goes by, the more I realize that having a positive and optimistic attitude is Very important!! It goes along with the idea of the Law of Attraction, what we choose to think about, is what attracts things into our lives. You may be surprised to hear this but sometimes, I get stressed and worried about money or debt (I know that's so rare in this world, and that none of you have ever done that! :-p). I start to let it affect my happiness throughout the day. I get anxious and moody, and I get caught up inside my own head Worrying that I'm not going to have enough money! Even if this fear is completely illogical and I know I'm fine, I still catch myself feeling guilty and overwhelmed when I have to spend even the smallest amount of money. Ugh...No fun! On top of that, Every... Single... Time I find myself in this place, something happens... I get a speeding ticket, need new tires or power steering pump, back into an open tailgate of a truck (mine seem to have to do with my car apparently), but they all cost me money! The crazy thing is that sometimes I don't even realize I've gone to Negative-town until this costly event occurs, then it becomes very clear! I create what I don't want by thinking about it! These things never happen when I'm happy-go-lucky and worry free. I always seem to manage to have more then enough money and spend less!
I've been paying close attention to this for the last 6 months or so and it's very interesting to me. I have to admit that at first I wasn't quite sure what to believe about the whole thing. I mean, I've heard that we create our reality, and about the power of the mind before, but hadn't ever really taken it to heart, or put it to use. My financial situation recently changed, and it brought about a new and uncomfortable situation for me. When I get uncomfortable, I get stressed. Ironically, (or as I like to believe, Intentionally) I had recently been reading various books about the Law of Attraction and the Power of our Intention to manifest what we want and need in life. It's one thing to read it in a book and agree with the concepts, but I have to admit, it's a whole other thing, to take a leap of faith and put it into practice, especially during particularly stressful times. I tried to be present in the moment being aware of my feelings everyday, meditating to clear the negative clutter when I got especially worked up, and I focused on learning about what I truly want and what would be ideal in my life. I'm now convinced that there's something to these ideas!
Even when it seems like I'm in trouble, I've tried my hardest to keep a happy, positive, "the Universe will provide" attitude about things, backup always comes through for me. Another little tip I found is to be open to Many new (and sometimes previously "unacceptable") ways of solving my problem. If I always think that help will come in only the ways I want or expect, then I don't have my eyes and ears open for alternative solutions...and I have to say, some have been alternative but lifesavers, none-the-less!! It's also opened my mind to getting over my ego and my pride, and allowed me to (sometimes begrudgingly) ask for and receive help from others. Lots of subconscious stuff to get over in that one! This whole idea has helped to get me out of my own head, and to trust that when I'm positive and happy, everything is gonna be just fine!
Life is good my friends and we might as well be happy Now, the rest will take care of itself.
I hope you all are stress and worry free, or soon to be! :-)
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment