Hello World!
I'm not so sure why, but making myself vulnerable out in public has always made me extremely nervous. Some of you may find it funny to know that, to me, writing my thoughts on a blog is making me FEEL very vulnerable right now! I know I know...I haven't even said anything!
Okay...I'm going to try to write one thing that comes through my mind daily about this big, crazy, amazing, and oftentimes frustrating world in which we live. I'm finding that my views are changing, sometimes hourly! I'm trying to go from living the life society and my Ego have created for me, to one that nourishes my spirit and makes me TRULY happy!! So far I think I've been doing a pretty good job and I'll try to share some of the things that I've done that have helped me go this far...and I still have SO much to learn!
Thanks for reading...
Love to the World!
Jess

No comments:
Post a Comment